i-AutoResponder is FULLY GDPR-COMPLIANT!
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which goes into effect in May 2018, was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens’ data privacy and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy.
In accordance with GDPR (Europe 2018) our website provide advertising and targeted promotion for all customers from Europe…
Play safe, we’ve got your back! Our safety precautions are extensive...
Leading up to the implementation of the GDPR on 25 May 2018, i-Autoresponder took many necessary steps in order to ensure users’ rights in accordance with the new laws.
As a i-Autoresponder customer, the GDPR gives you new protection rights and assures better access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification: Rectify your personal information at any time from your account settings. You can also contact us directly to edit or rectify your information.
- Right to be forgotten: Cancel your i-Autoresponder subscription and close your account at any time. You can send us a request to erase all your data, which we will complete within 30 days.
- Right to portability: Upon request, we will export your data so that it can be transferred to a third party or competitor.
- Right to object: Unsubscribe at any time to any specific use of your information (newsletter, automatic emails, etc.).
You’re in good company!
Privacy is core to our DNA, our culture, and our values.
We are committed to making our policies clear and focused on empowering users to be masters of their identities–and their data.
i-Autoresponder takes all reasonable technical and organizational measures to commit to confidentiality of your data. The following information highlights our efforts to secure your trust in us with your data.
- Use of encryption while data is being transmitted to or procured from our systems and while stored in our data centers
- Continual automated and manual monitoring of the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of our systems
- Emergency Preparedness to restore availability of our services in the event of a physical or technical incident
- Routine backups in the event of data loss or corruption
- Regular risk assessments of all systems both internally and externally
- DDoS detection and mitigation in place for all data centers
What We Do With Your Data: Fast Facts
Fact #1: We will only send e-mails to your e-mail address with YOUR FULL CONSENT.
We won’t ask you for details and information that you’re less than willing to provide. When it comes to your e-mail address, for instance, we’re extra careful in asking you for it. Fact #2 will show you how.
Fact #2: We use a double opt-in process for collecting your e-mail address.
If you’ve ever been annoyed by that system that asks for your e-mail address once and then suddenly you’re bombarded with all sorts of unwanted updates and messages, worry not. We won’t do that to you. We use what is called the double opt-in process, which involves two steps: first, you key in your e-mail address, and second, we send you a confirmation link via e-mail that you then have to approve by clicking on that link. Without your confirmation, then, we won’t be able to send anything to your e-mail.
Fact #3: You can always click on ‘Unsubscribe’.
If you no longer want to receive any correspondence from us, you can freely choose to unsubscribe from our updates by clicking on the button that says ‘Unsubscribe.’
Fact #4: Your IP address and navigational data are among our best-kept secrets.
Although we have installed Google Analytics and/or 1stURL to keep track of your navigation habits and preferences, we don’t pass that information on to anyone else (no third parties, no hidden marketing techniques). Your data will be used only to improve your personal experience of our website.
Fact #5: You have a right to be forgotten.
Should you ever wish to end communication with us, you’re free to do so and we will gladly honor your request. All you have to do is to send us an email through our Customer Desk. We will automatically remove all your navigational and personal information from our records.