How do I get subscribers?
Now that is the question.
There are several ways to get subscribers; depending on your budget. Here are the popular
ways to build a list:
1. Buy solo ads from internet marketers who provide them. This means that you will ask
someone to sell you XX mount of clicks. They send your ad to their list and you pay them
for the privilege. Every time someone clicks the link in your ad, you paid the solo ad
provider whether or not the optin to your auto responder list. This is a highly effective
way of building a list for anyone that has a good budget. The optins to your list will
depend on several factors; the effectiveness of your ad copy, how compelling your capture
page is, whether you have confirmed optin turned on or off and your set up is correct.
2. Entering give away events held by other marketers is another good way to build a list. If
you are new to internet marketing and do not have a list, you may need to purchase solo
3. Hosting give away events is great way to build your list since the host benefits from the
majority of clicks in most cases. The host performs quite a bit of work as well in order to
hold the event.
4. Ad swaps with other internet marketers is a good free way to build a list; once you have
your list started.
5. Purchasing ads on ezines. Ezines are online newsletters that have lists of people that opted
into their list in order to receive their newsletters. This, also, requires a budget.
6. Launching products on internet marketing forums is another way to build a list.
7. You can purchase e-mails lists from people.